Have you fallen behind on your mortgage payments on your Florida residence? Are you at risk for foreclosure? If so, it's important to put up a fight so that you don't lose the home that is rightfully yours.
We can help fight to keep your home or we can help you choose foreclosure alternatives.
We understand the stress and frustration that you are feeling. You may be confused about the entire home foreclosure process. If you are at risk for home foreclosure, it is important to get help as soon as possible. Call our Florida foreclosure defense attorneys today. 904-264-3627
What is foreclosure defense?
Foreclosure defense is a legal tactic that is used by attorneys as a way to fight lenders in order to stop the foreclosure process.
It is possible to fight your home foreclosure. Don't just sit back and let your home be taken from you. Our experienced foreclosure defense attorneys can fight to save your home and avoid foreclosure altogether.
What can a foreclosure defense attorney do?
We can help you in a number of ways. We strive to take the stress out of the entire situation by handling all of the work for you.
• We can handle all of the communication with your lender. This means you will no longer have to worry about the stressful communication. This will also put a stop to the creditor harassment that you are facing.
• We can negotiate the terms of your mortgage with your lender. We can work to try and lower your interest rate or adjust the other terms of your mortgage. You may be eligible for a loan modification. This can make your mortgage payments more affordable.
• We can file a lawsuit against your lender. If your lender is being unfair or taking illegal action against you, we can fight to stop the foreclosure. Many foreclosure cases are found to be wrongful. We will investigate to see if your lender has taken care to provide accurate and legal documentation throughout the entire process.
• We can help you with a short sale. This will allow you to sell your home for less than what you owe your lender. This can free you from the financial obligations that you may face. This is often a popular alternative to foreclosure.
• We can help you file for bankruptcy. If we feel that bankruptcy is appropriate for your personal situation, we can help you with the entire process. Bankruptcy may allow you to erase many of your debts and keep your home.
• We will do everything we can to try and save your home. We are experienced foreclosure defense attorneys. We will continue to stand by you and fight for your legal rights. Throughout the entire foreclosure process, you can count on us to provide quality legal guidance.
Are you at risk for home foreclosure? Take the steps needed to keep your home!
Where to Get Help
Give us a call today. We will help you with all of your foreclosure defense needs. We are a team of professional Florida foreclosure defense lawyers with extensive knowledge in foreclosure defense.
We have two offices, which are conveniently located in Clay County. CALL NOW!