Has your child or teenager been accused of committing a crime? We, Clay County juvenile defense attorneys, understand the fears and anxieties that you may feel about your child’s future. We also understand that sometimes children make mistakes or find themselves involved in a bad situation.
The Clay County juvenile defense attorneys at Arnold Law have experience handling a variety of juvenile defense cases. We will stand up for your child’s rights and will work to get the charges dismissed or the penalties reduced. Your child deserves the best legal representation. Let us help you and your child.
What types of juvenile crimes have the Clay County juvenile defense attorneys of Arnold Law defended against? We’ve helped to defend a variety of juvenile crimes. Our experience and knowledge has helped various children, teenagers and their families. The following list includes some examples of the charges that we have defended:
- Theft and burglary
- Disorderly conduct
- Drug use or possession
- Simple assault
- Driving without a license
If your child or teenager has been accused of any of the above crimes or another crime, contact our attorneys. We will stand by you and your child during your time of need and will give best legal counsel and sound advice.
If convicted, what punishments may my child face?
A criminal conviction can have a lasting effect on your child’s life. Not only will your child have to face serious punishments but he or she may have trouble finding an apartment or employment in the future.
- Your child may have to complete community service
- Your child may be required to attend counseling
- Your child may have to complete a probation sentence
- Your child may be have to complete a jail sentence
- Your child may have to complete a juvenile detention center sentence
Depending on the crime that your child is being accused of, he or she may be legally treated like an adult. This can make the punishments more severe.
How can the Arnold Law Clay County juvenile defense attorneys help?
- We can help to address your concerns and answer your questions
- We will work to make sure that your child is treated fairly and that his or her rights are respected
- We will work to build a strong defense that represents your child’s best interests
- We will seek to ensure that your child or teenager is treated as a juvenile
- We will seek to lessen possible punishments
If your child or teenager has been accused of a crime, we are here to help. We will handle your case with professionalism and legal care to ensure that we fight for your child’s best interest.
Give us a call today. We will guide you throughout the entire legal battle. We are a team of Clay County juvenile defense attorneys with extensive knowledge in juvenile crime defense.