Have you been arrested for a DUI? A DUI conviction can leave a lasting mark on both your criminal and driving history. If you face DUI charges, it is important to have experienced legal counsel.
We understand your concerns and fears about the future and will work to protect you. The experienced DUI defense attorneys at Arnold Lawyers can provide you with vast legal experience and will aggressively represent your defense.
We will assert your rights and stand by you throughout your entire case. Get help now!
What constitutes a DUI in Florida?
Florida law states that it is illegal to operate a vehicle with an alcohol concentration level of .08 or above.
If you are found to be driving with an alcohol concentration that is higher than the legal limit, you may be at risk for a DUI charge.
How can a defense attorney help?
Our experienced DUI defense attorneys will aggressively effectuate your defense, guide you throughout your case, answer your questions, and address your concerns.
Below are some questions that we will consider to help build a solid defense:
- Did the police officer have the legal right to pull you over?
- Was there probable cause to make your DUI arrest?
- Was the police officer given consent to search your vehicle?
- Did the police officer observe you before administering a breathalyzer test?
- Was the breathalyzer equipment working correctly?
What are some of the DUI defenses?
The experienced DUI defense attorneys at Arnold Lawyers use a variety of legal defenses to win DUI cases. Below are some examples:
- Unlawful traffic stops
- Unlawful field sobriety tests
- Faulty breath test equipment
- Lack of probable cause
What will happen if I am convicted of a DUI?
DUI conviction results in many serious consequences. Below are some examples if convicted:
- you will have to pay fines
- you may face jail time
- you will have to attend DUI school
- you may have to serve a probationary sentence
- your car will be impounded or immobilized
- you will have to complete community service
- your license will be revoked
- your car insurance rates will raise
- you may lose your job or have trouble finding a job
Where to get help
If you have been arrested for a DUI offense, it is important to seek legal guidance as soon as possible. Our DUI defense lawyers will work with you to protect you and fight for your rights. Our attorneys will use our vast knowledge and extensive experience to assert the best defense that will help to clear your record.