Have you been charged with a violation of probation? Once your probation officer alleges that you’ve violated your probation, a warrant will be placed for your arrest. It’s important that you get the help of experienced Green Cove Springs Probation Violation Defense Attorneys as soon as possible.
Without our help, you could face severe consequences. Contact the experienced Green Cove Springs Probation Violation Defense Attorneys of Arnold Law today.
What are some violations of probation?
There are a variety of things that an individual can be accused of doing that will violate the terms of his or her probation. The following list includes some examples:
- Not reporting to a probation officer regularly or on time
- Not making required court appearances
- Not paying court-ordered costs or fines
- Not completing court-ordered classes or programs
- Using drugs or consuming alcohol
- Being in possession of a firearm
- Not following time restrictions that are stated
- Being arrested for another criminal offense
These are just some of the examples of acts that may result in a violation of probation. Probation terms are meant to be followed at all times and any small mistakes can lead to serious forms of punishment. If you have been accused of violating your probation, you need to legal help right away.
If I’m convicted, what are some of the punishments that I may face?
Violation of probation can have serious negative consequences. These consequences can make a serious impact on your life. Below are some examples of the punishments that you may face:
- You will have a warrant out for your arrest
- Your probation sentence may be reinstated
- Your probation sentence may be extended
- You may have your probation revoked
- You may have to pay additional fines
- You may receive a prison sentence
It’s important to have texperienced Green Cove Springs Probation Violation Defense Attorneys help you win your case. If you are accused of violating your probation, we can help to build a strong defense.
How can Green Cove Springs Probation Violation Defense Attorneys help me?
We’ve handled a variety of violation of probation cases. Our experienced defense attorneys can help you in a number of ways:
- We will fight to stand up for your rights
- We will be there for you during your time of need
- We will help you understand your options and will address your concerns
- We will represent you at your court appearances
- We will contact your probation officer to see what options are available
- We will do our best to lessen or eliminate the punishments that you may face
We understand your fears and concerns. We will help you throughout your entire case and will work to get the results that you’re looking for.
We have two offices, which are conveniently located in Green Cove Springs. CALL OUR Green Cove Springs PROBATION VIOLATION DEFENSE ATTORNEYS NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!